We want Ryding2Health not to just be a place for information, stories and inspiration, but also a place for sharing and discussion. We love to engage with you and hear what you are thinking too, after all every writer likes to interact with their reader, yes? To increase meaningful conversation sometimes it is important to streamline. So here are a few tips to get the conversations flowing the best way possible.
- One-word comments like “Cool!” or “Great” While we appreciate the praise we are more interested in hearing what you think, and why that is so.
- Shameless self-promotion. Comments that contain links to your site within the body or otherwise encourage folks to visit your blog without being related to the post at hand are a hard and fast no-no.
- Really long comments. Let’s put it this way, if its stretching to a paragraph long, perhaps you need to blog about it yourself on your own site.
- Digressions. Please keep your comments on topic, thank you 🙂
- Personal comments. These sorts of comments are not appropriate for this blog.
- Inflammatory or offensive comments. Please be respectful to our writers and other commenters with your comments and word choice.
We will delete comments that are written entirely in another language, as well as those that are difficult to understand due to serious grammatical and spelling errors.
We hope you appreciate these guidelines which are designed to help us all to be more happy interactive bloggers.