Recipe: Rocket, pear, walnut and blue cheese salad
This was something I got while out for coffee today. I hadn’t thought of this combo for a salad but it was delicious! So I looked out a recipe so I can try it for myself.
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 pears
- 3 cups rocket leaves
- 100g blue cheese
- 3/4 cup walnuts lightly toasted
- Mix honey, extra virgin olive oil and white wine vinegar.
- Remove cores from the pears and slice thinly, leaving skin on. Place pears in a bowl and pour over the dressing.
- Combine rocket leaves, crumbled blue cheese and walnuts on a serving platter.
- Scatter salad with ripe pears, drizzle over extra dressing and serve.