Quickie home workout : feel the burn
Here’s a simple 7 minute cardio blast to get your heart pumping , curb the cravings and kick start fat loss. Do them all, one after the other, no rest.
- 1 minute jumping jacks. To make it harder, miss out the second jump, just jump once, hands up, legs wide and land.
- 1 minute Spider man press ups. Do these on knees or full, up to you. With each press up, bring alternate knees up and to the side one at a time, alternating sides.
- 1 minute fast step ups. The higher the step the better. If you have one, use an outside bench/ seat that’s the perfect height for a great workout.
- 1 minute low pulsing squats. Make sure your knees don’t come forward of your toes, imagine you’re going to sit down, but don’t.
- 1 minute Plank hip dips. From the plank position, twist and dip one hip to touch the floor, then do the same on the opposite side.
- 1 minute heel flicks. Nice and fast, make sure each makes contact with your glutes.
- 1 minute reverse sit ups. From a lying position, raise both legs up, to 90 degrees, and lower but don’t put them down on the ground.