Today I had a PT client, we met in the park, same as last time. Usually it’s dark by the time we finish, she likes outdoors and likes variation. So, instead of hoofing my huge heavy equipment bag around I took a fraction of the equipment: boxing gloves and pads, a spongy ball and a yoga mat.
We used the outoors in this way.
- A chopped down tree as a step up bench
- A log as a leg raise press up
- Trees for zig zag shuttle runs
- Three stations of the 3km fitness track machinery that is fixed in pace in the park
- A head torch
- Lamp posts and shuttle run markers
Look around you. You don’t always have to have a huge bag of equipment to do a quick outdoors weights regime!