Monday feel good challenge: You up for it?
I’m going to set you a challenge, are you ready for it? It sill be short, or long, that is up to you, but it is guaranteed to create more feel goods in your day.
Are you ready?
Can you do it?
I challenge you to complete at least 5 things off this list by the end of your week. How many do you think you can do?
- Complete this quick simple 7 minute workout (see the picture) at least twice this week, when you have ten minutes to spare.
- Make one evening meal this week that doesn’t contain any carbs at all.
- Go for a 15 – 30 minute walk after work one day.
- Laugh once each day this week.
- Do a class / exercise that you haven’t tried before (or haven’t done for a while).
- Do something kind for someone at least once this week, without being asked. It doesn’t have to cost anything.
- Weather permitting, cycle somewhere close by that you would usually drive to.
- Cook a home made meal from scratch, all natural ingredients, no packet mixes or pre made sauces.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water one day this week, and only one cup of coffee in that same day.
- Jog round the block, or to the end of your street and back.
I would love to know how you get on, leave me a comment below, I will reply to them all. 🙂