Day 69: Two more new recipes
I decided to crack two of my goals this week today, and start as mean to go on! So I had dinner sans carbs and went to the gym to do a strength session!
Breakfast: Apple and peanut butter smoothie
Lunch: Small portion beef casserole
Dinner: herb crusted white fish and steamed veg, yoghurt and strawberries
Exercise: 30 mins strength work in the gym
Apple and peanut butter smoothie recipe:
- 1 banana
- 1 small apple cored and sliced
- 3t bsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- ice cubes optional (I added 4)
Blend all, and hey presto!
Herb crusted fish recipe:
- 25g Parmesan cheese
- 50g melted butter
- 75g breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp parsley
- Lime juice
- Heat oven to 180
- In a large bowl combine the ingredients
- Season the fish with salt and pepper
- Place the topping over the fish of your choice of white fish. We used pearl.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes