More spin today but this time a different instructor. And this one had Metallica’s Enter Sandman in the playlist, so she is now instantly my favourite! I’ve never heard Metallica in a group fitness class before, so thank you Michelle!
Breakfast: coconut smoothie
Lunch: small piece bulgur wheat and egg bake
Dinner: home made spivey chicken pasta, fruit an yoghurt
Exercise: spin class
I decided to try the other spin instructor today, her classes are almost full – regularly so I wanted to see what she did different that was such a success.
Things I learned today about how to tackle being a spin instructor
- Always introduce yourself personally to new people in the class you don’t recognise
- Although talking to much can be a bit annoying, it doesn’t stop you from smiling ad connecting with your clients, does it?
- Clients feel more inspired if the instructor looks like they are workig hard and enjoying it
- Music choice is vital – upbeat always (and Metallica is ok, it did actually work!)
- Tell people in advance what the next segment will entail.
Most enjoyable, learned lots more, looking at it from an instructing angle.