Recipe: Chocolate Fudge
Not necessarily healthy, but sometimes we deserve to be naughty, wouldn’t you agree? Besides, anything is ok, it the appropriate quantities!
This would make an excellent post training snack too!
100g butter, cubed
¼ cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups sifted icing sugar
½ cup cocoa
½ – 1 chop chopped nuts (optional)
- Measure butter, milk and vanilla into microwave- proof bowl.
- Add sifted icing sugar and cocoa.
- Microwave at full power for 2 minutes then remove and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts if using.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with sprayed greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate for several hours or freeze. Leave overnight for easiest cutting.
Variation: replace 1 tsp of vanilla with 1 tsp rum essence.