This would make an excellent post training snack too!
100g butter, cubed
¼ cup milk
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups sifted icing sugar
½ cup cocoa
½ – 1 chop chopped nuts (optional)
- Measure butter, milk and vanilla into microwave- proof bowl.
- Add sifted icing sugar and cocoa.
- Microwave at full power for 2 minutes then remove and beat until smooth.
- Stir in nuts if using.
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with sprayed greaseproof paper.
- Refrigerate for several hours or freeze. Leave overnight for easiest cutting.
Variation: replace 1 tsp of vanilla with 1 tsp rum essence.