Skip to content
- 200g Pumpkin, peeled, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked, makes 1, ½ cups
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 100g feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup basil, chopped, plus extra eaves to serve
- ¼ cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toss pumpkin and tomatoes in half the oil.
- Season to taste. Spread the pumpkin over a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, then bake for a further 10 minutes until pumpkin is tender. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except roasted tomatoes. Mix well and season to taste.
- Shape quarter-cups of mixture into patties, pressing firmly to bind together. In a large frying pan, heat remaining oil on medium.
- Working in two batches, cook patties for 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve warm or cold with roasted tomatoes and basil leaves.