Invercargill – Personal Trainer
- Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 limes cut into wedges
- 2 star anise
- 1 tsp. Szechuan peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 1 garlic clove
- zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Smoke & Spice seasoning
Toast spice 1-2 minutes over medium heat.
- Use mortar and pestle to grind.Transfer to bowl.
Add garlic, lime zest, and Smoke & Spice seasoning.
Infuse 30 minutes.
Rub spice mix into the skin of the chicken.
- Cover and let marinade 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Seal Chicken in a hot pan skin side down.
- Roast at 220 for 35 minutes.
- Serve with a chilli tomato salsa and side salad or steamed vegetables