- 1.5kg raw king prawns, peeled and de veined, leaving tails intact
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 100g feta, finely crumbed
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Lemon wedges and crusty bread, to serve
- Heat a large roasting pan is a very hot (240°C) oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine prawns, oil, garlic and chilli in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove pan from oven. Carefully add prawn mixture, being careful as mixture may splatter.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Return pan to oven.
- Cook at 240°C for about 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked.
- Transfer to a large plate.
- Garnish with parsley.
Serve with crusty bread (like ciabatta) and lemon wedges. Note: prawns should be consumed as soon as possible after buying and kept in the coldest part of the fridge.