What flavour do you favour?
This month is the month of new year’s resolutions, gym memberships and fitness vows as we all try and undo the lasting effects of overeating over Christmas.
I know what you are thinking. ‘I will get fit, I will go on a diet’, bla bla bla. Then a few months down the line you will be back here doing what you always did.
Well here is a few things to bear in mind:
- Caffeine is a drug, yes really. It doesn’t matter how mild you might think the effects are.
- You will need to go through withdrawal like with any drug, if you give up something like chocolate. If you can get through two weeks without it, you will find you can take it or leave it after that time.
- More than half the battle is mind over matter. It has been said that it takes 200 repeats of a new skill or desire for it to become an ingrained skill. The same goes for changing eating patterns
- Just because you have ‘always’ done it doesn’t mean you can’t change it.
- Simply reading a diet book or following a diet plan will not change your mind set and mental patterns in order to ensure success
- Diets are painful, and definitely not for ever. A healthy eating plan is though.
Yes really. Used to be a chocolate monster. I gave it up completely and went cold turkey. Now I can take it or leave it.
YOU CAN DO IT.
If you don’t think you can, then we can help show you that you are wrong!