Weekly writing challenge: I wish…
I wish I were able to…
- Live the life I want, without always worrying about financial implications
- Go back in time, to my early 20’s, where I would take up sport much earlier in life
- Talk to my Grandad, who died when I was a teenager, and show him all the things I am proud that I have achieved
- Afford to complete and educational doctorate. I quite fancy the name Doctor Ryding!
- Delete the day that I tore my cruciate ligament while playing rugby. I’m sure that injury will haunt me later in life.
- Rewind and pause time, occasionally, perhaps just once a fortnight? How useful would that be?!
- Live in America. Beautiful country, so vast you could holiday every year there and not see it all in a lifetime.
- Travel at the speed of light. That way I could get to those gorgeous far away countries easier and faster and get to see more of the world!