Dear 14 year old me,
There’s a few things that you need to know, and take note of for later in life, trust me, I learned the hard way:
· Get to like sport, I know you hate it right now, but take up triathlon. You did at the age of 37 and got onto the GB squad, think what might have been possible if you had done it much earlier in life
· Think carefully before choosing your university course and subject choice. What you do really want to be doing, 35 years from now?
· Good friends are important, keep in contact with as many of them as you can, for as long as you can
· The teenage years are the best years of your life. Just live it, don’t spend the time fretting about other things.
· Watch your weight, keep healthy and don’t let things get out of hand. YOU are in control of your destiny.
· When do you know if you have met the man that you should marry? If you need to ask, it’s the wrong man.
From an older and wiser (me)