Things I discovered this week?
1) I have been picking up the wrong jelly in the supermarket – it’s been 1.5 points per pot, NOT 0 like I thought. Well, there’s why I gained last week I suppose!
2) Training is now going superbly well, my speed is returning to me, and I feel much more reassured. This has been balanced by a much smaller incremental loss in weight. There’s a connection methinks. Important for it to be this way round, will the world championships only weeks away.
Things I can still change?
1) Stop having a bit of bread here, a bit of bread there…
2) Weightwatchers low fat snack still add up, I MUST try and healthy snack more.
3) Cooking my own stuff is better, its just a pain in the ass sometimes. Must make an effort to try keep it up.
4) Eat regularly, including lunch, don’t ‘miss it’ or leave it till later.
5) Less ice cream, even if it is weight watchers!
So, one more week. Then I’m off on a plane. What will the last week bring, we will have to see. I originally wanted reach 12 stone before I departed. I’m 2.5lb off that. Realistically I can’t afford to lose that in one week, and still train effectively, so my focus, till I’ve done my last race of the season, is to maintain, or as a bonus, lose a small amount, and then for now, I’ll be happy.